Sunday, February 21, 2010

Schools



Our children currently attend Meadowview Elementary School. The principle is a kind, approachable, and present leader. Our experience with the teaching staff has been excellent. And our children come home daily telling us new and exciting things.

I am proud to say that I am a graduate of Thompson High School. I participated in several extracurricular activities and took AP courses. Most of the teachers I had 15 years ago, are still there!

Driving Distance to Schools Zoned for 1318 Michael Drive:


*Meadowview Elementary School~ 2.49 miles
www.greatschools.net rating: 7
*Thompson Intermediate School~ 2.26 miles
www.greatschools.net rating: 7
*Thompson Middle School~ 2.57 miles
www.greatschools.net rating: 8
*Thompson High School~ 3.31 miles
www.greatschools.net rating: 7


The rating for these schools went up after the last round of tests. A testament, I believe to the dedication of the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment